Hello! My name is Naisha Lalwani. I was born in Hong Kong and lived there for 12 years before moving to Dubai. I lived in Dubai for 6 years and went to high school there. I have friends all over the world. I'm an international student studying at the University of Tampa as a Graphic Design major with three minors; New Media, Digital Media, and Interactive Media. I like to read books, draw, read fiction books, cook, and travel around the world. My favourite place to travel is Japan because my grandparents live there, and I really enjoy the culture. I am fluent in English, conversational in Japanese, and somewhat know 5 other languages.
I am excited about the FMX210 Digital Media class as I like to work with computers and it is beneficial to understand Photoshop, illustrator, and other Adobe software to be useful in my career path. I expect this class to be interesting and to teach me different skills every week. I think since I have prior knowledge in some software it will be fun to experiment with different tools and do the projects.
This video is cool when creating professional posters or wanting to go more into graphic design. I think creating the background and cleaning up the images is quite simple but the touch up on the images used takes practice to understand lighting and shading. The colour grading of the shapes and images is quite hard to understand when new to Photoshop. The positioning of everything and the choice of typography can be tricky too when matching a poster subject to the aesthetic needed. The tools itself are not hard to use as it was mostly transforming the images and a lot of it is similar to what we did in Illustrator. I think this video is fun to use when creating art from already existing images, as photo manipulation is a cool concept to understand when learning photoshop. Working on the compositing is quite simple to do as it is just editing already existing images from the internet and just fixing the levels of black and white on the images to create a mood/tone of the piece. Us...
Comments
Post a Comment